AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Words Not Working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I started my Google Ad Words Campaign today and just increased my daily budget to keep it going. And now none of my ads are running. When I use the Diagnose Keyword tool I get the following message - "Not showing (other)". Can someone please help?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Words Not Working

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Brand-new campaigns have to go through before they're allowed to serve ads. I suspect that's what's happening here. My advice is to wait a couple of business days (don't do any editing, just leave everything in place) and you'll probably start seeing action.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: Ad Words Not Working

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi there, 

New accounts can go under review as Theresa mentioned, and this might well be the issue here. However, I would also recommend that you check whether your ads are under review or not, as this could also be a reason why your ads are not showing. If your ads haven't been reviewed they won't necessarily be showing on Google. 

You can check this out on your ads tab! Hope this helps!

A.

Hi          your  Adwords Account is new and its under re...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

your  Adwords Account is new and its under review this is the resion that your ads are  not running and it will take time. You can chack your Ad Status its is under review  or its in Approved. if ads are under review, that is the resion your ads are not running.

Chander kant