AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Scheduling/ Day Parting

Rising Star
# 1
Rising Star

Hi,

Can I set ad scheduling for my sitelinks also?

If it is possible please guide me the procedure to set.

My second question is: 

How can I do this (Setting ad scheduling) with the help of adwords editor?

Thanks in Anticipation.

Archit

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Re: Ad Scheduling/ Day Parting

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Archit,

Here's a sample CSV on this helpcenter article, it would give you a better idea. 

Note that sitelinks are applicable either at adgroup level or campaign level, so you don't need to navigate to ads in the import file. The ad schedule changes would appear on the same row as the campaign name or sitelink that you want to edit.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Archit,

The answer is - yes, you can. Read the following documentations for better understanding:

https://support.google.com/adwords/editor/answer/57751?hl=en

https://support.google.com/adwords/editor/answer/53030?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha

If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Thanks Ratan.
will you clearify more, I mean if I am making multiple changes through editor then selecting ad schedule in any column and fill up this format (shared in the links). Will the scheduling get uploaded to particular campaigns?

And how can I do this for sitelinks?
If I think I need to select ads and extension then sitelinks then I can do the same thing, am I right??

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Archit,

Here's a sample CSV on this helpcenter article, it would give you a better idea. 

Note that sitelinks are applicable either at adgroup level or campaign level, so you don't need to navigate to ads in the import file. The ad schedule changes would appear on the same row as the campaign name or sitelink that you want to edit.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Thanks again Ratan.
Now I will try to implement it.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Ratan-Jha, i was wondering if there are studies on the best ad schedule timing for specific type of customers in specific countries based on their behaviour. It would be great to know if one could eventually target specific customers at the right time instead of fishing 24 hrs/day and thereby relying solely on a bidding process.