AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Rotation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Experts,

Can we set the Ad Rotation Feature for a specific ad group in a campaign? Or It can be done only at the campaign level. With Using Ad Rotation can we schedule certain Ad Groups within a Campaign? 

For example I want to show certain Ad within an Ad Group for certain time, not all ads in a campaign.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Rotation

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Syed M,

The best way to do this would be to create a new campaign with the ads you want on the different rotation. This will be more beneficial to you in that you will have your ads that are performing differently in a separate campaign thus making monitoring of the results a lot easier.

Make sure the new campaign is search with all features as ad scheduling will not be there if it is search standard.

So in essence you would have to identical campaigns except for times they run and ads within them.

Let me know if this helps!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Well..if I got you correctly the rotation is not the issue, but rather scheduling the ads;
For that use "ad scheduling"
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404244?hl=en
Please note that ad scheduling is also a campaign level setting

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Syed,

Agree with Moshe here.

You may want to use the Ad scheduling option if you want to show your ads only during specific hours of the day.

Cheers,
Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"