AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Rotation Settings - Opt Out Form Now Available To Submit

Top Contributor Alumni
# 1
Top Contributor Alumni

More ad rotationi changes - AdWords blog

I'm liking what I'm seeing and glad that Google is listening to users feedback and taking action on it.

People have been sending Google a lot of feedback regarding the changes to the ad rotation settings and recently Google have given us a form we can fill in to opt-out of the new settings that change your ad rotation setting to optimise for clicks after 30 days.

Not only have they given us this form, they are changing the 30 days to 90 days which will allow us a much better timeframe for split testing lower volume adgroups.

Apparently if enough people go for the opt-out form it may become a built in feature for the AdWords UI so we can manage this in a much more efficient way.

Thanks for listening Google, keep it up.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Rotation Settings - Opt Out Form Now Available To Submit

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yeah!! Thanks so much Google!
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Thanks Smiley Happy

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Yes, It was a good call to permit advertisers to opt out.
I opted out for most of MCC account, but I don't have any news form Google since?
I filled the form two weeks ago.
How about you guys? Did the opt out is now live on your accounts?
Thanks for your help

Thomas