AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Preview and Diagnosis

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

It would be sooooooo nice, when I'm on the page displaying my key words, if I could call up the Ad Preview and Diagnosis function without leaving the keyword page containing the keyword page I'm wanting to investigate. It would be fabulous if it were a function that worked from anywhere, like "Control C" does for copying  ("Control G" or "Control ?" ).

I'm just a beginner, but the site seems very siloed to me.  Is there a way around this?

Re: Ad Preview and Diagnosis

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

You are able to diagnose keywords in the keyword view: By selecting keywords and running "Diagnose." It sure would be cool to have information from the ad preview tool in the Adwords campaign view, but it really is a different tool and a subsect of the interface. I think you'll find that it's not as cumbersome as it may seem at first.