AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Preview Tool Not Working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Stopped working for our whole company a week ago and works when it wants...

Google investigated it but can't pin point the problem.

Very important tool for us as we operate in Europe.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Jack

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Preview Tool Not Working

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I'm also in Europe and it still works fine for me. Are you sure you didn't use any automated solutions, scrapers or anything like that that could violate the TOS? See the link below.

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66357?hl=en
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Calin, I am 99% sure we are not using anything of that description.
It is really annoying as it is an important tool to check our ads visibility in other markets.
Jack

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry! Just found out we are using Moz which is a SEO Tool to rank domains and pages to give a quality score. Could this be effecting the preview tool do you think?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hello, Jack. I don't think so, as if that would be the reason many users would be affected. And you would probably be blocked from using Google search as well.

Are you sure it's not a proxy / ad blocker / browser extension issue? Can you access another AdWords account and see if it's present there as well. Perhaps from another network / home?
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That was it. I forgot I had an ad blocker and it wasn't allowing me to preview the ads. I turned it off from my extensions in my Chrome browser and now I can see the ad previews. Thanks.