AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Groups Missing Dynamic Search Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried to keep ignoring this notification thinking that it might disappear to no avail.

The affected ad groups are all in the same campaign, and I've already checked the settings - Dynamic Search Ads - No Settings. Hence I have no idea how to get this one fix, there are some useful discussions to refer but they seem outdated like the one that suggested checking Dimensions > ViewSmiley Very Happyynamic.... which I can't find.

How did I get this error in the first place if I didn't make any changes re Dynamic Search Ads, also the campaign is absolutely Search Network Only.

Thanks in Advance

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Groups Missing Dynamic Search Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jaye,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

To me it was a false positive and it went off when I added manual sitelinks to the ad group in question (it was using dynamic sitelinks earlier).

However, you should check to verify if you have an enabled DSA Campaign but no ads in the ad group. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: Ad Groups Missing Dynamic Search Ads

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Jaye

This is not bug or false notification, As you have mentioned that your campaign is not DSA type but it is "All Features Campaign type". It means you can also make DSA targeting ads under All Features campaign.

So, It seems that you have put the domain name under DSA Box.

Please check in the below snapshot:-

DSA Ads1.PNG

DSA Ads2.PNG

You can either ignore the notification or remove the domain from DSA setting.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’