AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Extensions

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey guys,

I have another question!

I have a campaign based on the brand of the products and within this campaign there are different adgroups related to the different products of this brand.

I put the sitelinks extension but I can just put them at the campaign level, not at the adgroup level. this is causing me problems because the sitelinks of certain products come up when the ads for a complete different product is shown!

Does google allow me to put the ad extensions at adgroup level and so put different sitelinks for each one of them?

Many thanks

Oscar

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author PremioOscar
September 2015

Re: Ad Extensions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Oscar,

My first question is whether you are still running legacy settings campaigns or have upgraded to the Enhanced campaigns?

If you are running legacy campaigns, you don't  get the option to have ad group level sitelinks.

But, if you moved to ECs, you do, get the option to create ad group level sitelinks with many flexibilities. I tried to wrote an article on this as well sometime back in the community and here it is:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Improved-Sitelinks-Extensions-with-Enhanced-Ca...

You might be interested in reading it and try to implement them in your campaigns.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author PremioOscar
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Oscar,

My first question is whether you are still running legacy settings campaigns or have upgraded to the Enhanced campaigns?

If you are running legacy campaigns, you don't  get the option to have ad group level sitelinks.

But, if you moved to ECs, you do, get the option to create ad group level sitelinks with many flexibilities. I tried to wrote an article on this as well sometime back in the community and here it is:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Improved-Sitelinks-Extensions-with-Enhanced-Ca...

You might be interested in reading it and try to implement them in your campaigns.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor