AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Extension question

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi -

I have several approved ad extensions selected to run on a campaign, but acording to the metrics only one of the ads is running.

I was hoping that I could put up a few and see which ad extension performed best, is this not possible?

Best,

Todd

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ever wondered..How long does it take for an AdWords ad to be revie

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the question. 

We review most ads within 1 business day. Some reviews may take longer because some ads require more complex review. If your ad is under review for more than 1 full business day, use this form to get the quickest review of your ads.

Here is more information regarding our review process, how to check on your ad status, etc. 

Hope that helps. 

Re: Ever wondered..How long does it take for an AdWords ad to be revie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No, not a helpful reply - but the subject line was extremely misleading. Not sure where that came from - apolologies.

I received my answer elsewhere, and it was that while you may be able to assign multiple ad extensions to a campaign it will only use the first one in the list. If you are from Google can you confirm?

Thanks!

Todd

Re: Ad Extension question

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

My apologies for misunderstanding. 

First, which ad extension are you referring to? Also, are you trying to show multiple of the same type of extension or just multiple extensions?

For example location extensions, you can have multiple and it shows the one based on proximity to the user.

However, when you enable several types of extensions for an ad, there's a chance we might not be able to show all of them.

We can troubleshoot depending on your situation. Just let me know and I can provide additional insights.