AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Extension Start/End Dates

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys

A quick question regarding Ad Extension start and end dates; I have a client who is moving to a new premises with a different phone number and I was wanted to know if I could add in the new phone number into the Call Extensions and assign it a start date with no end date so it runs from then onwards. And similarly could I set an end date to the existing Call Extensions without a start date?

Essentially I want the current extensions to run until next Friday and then stop and the new extensions to run from next Friday onwards.

I know I could do this manually on the day but if I could get it in place now that would be ideal.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Extension Start/End Dates

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Richard,

I don't think there might be any big challenge in what you really want to accomplish here. All these possibilities are available. Did you try them and faced any difficulties?

One another option is to delete the existing call extension after you create the new one and that's actually approved. Reason being that your client is not going to use the old number.

Let us know how it goes!

Pankaj