AdWords
6.9K members online now
6.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Customizers are being skipped and default (backup values) are being displayed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We've got several creatives that make use of ad customizer data for the dynamic updating of our prices. Currently the dynamic data isn't being displayed for these creatives and the (backup) default data is being displayed. When I preview the ads in AdWords they look perfect and successfully pull our dynamic google sheets business data.

I'm new to ad customizers so it's very possible I'm missing something basic. How can we make this work?

Thanks in advance for the help! Have a great day!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ad Customizers are being skipped and default (backup values) are being displayed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ben M

Did you get any impressions of the ads Customizers today? Sometimes, it's just the matter of time. 

If you still face any issue, make sure all the conditions that you are setting with the customizers are being met and ads are eligible to appear. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.