AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Customizer for different days & times

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello guys,  

I have a very interesting question here. I was thinking about doing something to show different timing on different days (according to my client's business schedule) and some plain text on weekend as it is a off day. This is a dental client so clinic's open timings matters a lot. I was going through the ad customizer help page and found it helpful for my ad concept but at the same time little difficult and confusing as I am a newbie. Request you all to help me step-by-step or refer an easy guide to get me started.  

Clinic timings are:

Sun & Mon: 9 am -10 pm

Tues & Wed: 9 am - 9 pm

Thurs: 9.30 am - 7.30 pm

Fri: Closed

Sat: 11 am - 8 .30 pm  

Thanks, Kundan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Customizer for different days & times

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

We'd be happy to offer some help, but I'm afraid I don't quite understand your question.

Are you trying to set up basic as scheduling, or are you trying something more complex--something like having different ads showing for different days or the week?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: Ad Customizer for different days & times

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks. I am trying to do the complex one. I want to show the clinic timings in my text ad. The clinic timings are different for different days. I have already applied the ad scheduling. I want my ad to read like - "Clinic Open 9 am - 10 pm today!". Clearly as mentioned in my question you can see that the timings are different everyday. What do you think I should do?

Thanks