AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Account Under Review

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

My account was suspendded 2 month a go for some landing page violatition

i fixed them got back on for aboout 2 month and now my account is under review for some reason

dont know why.

any ideas why???

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Account Under Review

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mickey,

Google reviews accounts for numerous reasons.  Some of them are: address/billing information verification, account review for policy violations and website reviews.  Often, these reviews are just a normal part of business and they pass without issues and the account is restored.  Other times however, Google will find a problem and alert you meaning you will potentially need to make some adjustments yet again.

The important thing for you right now is that your account is not currently suspended.  The only thing you can do now is wait patiently while they do their work and keep a keen eye out for either a restored activated account or an email explaining suspension/disapproval reasoning.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Mickey,

Account review is a standard process as Tom rightly mentioned above. I am afraid nothing can be done at this point because every account has to go through this periodic process without any exceptions.

However, an alternative might be to shoot an email to the Adwords support for more clarification on this.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mickey,

Google reviews accounts for numerous reasons.  Some of them are: address/billing information verification, account review for policy violations and website reviews.  Often, these reviews are just a normal part of business and they pass without issues and the account is restored.  Other times however, Google will find a problem and alert you meaning you will potentially need to make some adjustments yet again.

The important thing for you right now is that your account is not currently suspended.  The only thing you can do now is wait patiently while they do their work and keep a keen eye out for either a restored activated account or an email explaining suspension/disapproval reasoning.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank you for your reply, It just sucks how my whole business has been paused because of this review. Why cant google review and then pause or whatever they need to do if there is somethiang wrong. It just does not make sense to stop somones business for a review becuase there may be nothing wrong with the ads or campaign. Its like being punished for something before proven guilty. We understand that google has its own policies it just sucks that it works this way as my 50+ employees stay home until the review is done.  

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Mickey,

Account review is a standard process as Tom rightly mentioned above. I am afraid nothing can be done at this point because every account has to go through this periodic process without any exceptions.

However, an alternative might be to shoot an email to the Adwords support for more clarification on this.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

what can i do if the review take more than 3 bussnies days??

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

You may take advantage of this tip from AdWords Help Center:

Because it can take a few days to get your ad approved, you might find it helpful to create your ad a few days in advance and then pause it. Then when you're ready for your ad to go live a few days later, just unpause it. 

If the review is longer than expected, fill out the Contact Us Form-Ad Approval or contact Google AdWords Worldwide Phone Sup

More Power,
Loraine

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

its not an ad issue all my adds are approved is the account that under review