AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended for unknown reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My situiation:

I created a adwords account several months ago and left it unused. Then a month ago, I logged on after receiving an email notification that informed me that my adwords account was suspended due to multiple violations of adwords policies.

Question: How could I have possibly have violated any policies if there was never been any campaigns to begin with?

So, I called the help line. I talked to at least 4 people. None of them could tell me why my account was suspended, citing that the google privacy policies prevented them from telling me the reason for the suspension.

And to make things worse, they said that any new google/adwords account that I created might also get suspended.

WTH???

How can Google be so paque? How can I prevent myself from vilating policies when I've not yet used the service? How? How? How?

So now I find myself pretty much barred from using adwords for some arcane reason.

Anyone know how this can be resolved? Does google now want my advertising dollars?

Frustrated google user,

Haz

Account Suspended for unknown reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My situiation:

I created a adwords account several months ago and left it unused. Then a month ago, I logged on after receiving an email notification that informed me that my adwords account was suspended due to multiple violations of adwords policies.

Question: How could I have possibly have violated any policies if there was never been any campaigns to begin with?

So, I called the help line. I talked to at least 4 people. None of them could tell me why my account was suspended, citing that the google privacy policies prevented them from telling me the reason for the suspension.

And to make things worse, they said that any new google/adwords account that I created might also get suspended.

**bleep**???

How can Google be so paque? How can I prevent myself from vilating policies when I've not yet used the service? How? How? How?

So now I find myself pretty much barred from using adwords for some arcane reason.

Anyone know how this can be resolved? Does google now want my advertising dollars?

Frustrated google user,

Haz