AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Accidentally removed a large campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any way to undo an accidentally removed campaign?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August 2016

Re: Accidentally removed a large campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Brett H,

If you log in to AdWords and then click on your Campaigns, you will see a large red box + Campaigns. Right above that is a drop down menu. Change that menu to All campaigns and you will see your removed/deleted campaign. 

At this point, you can see the removed/deleted campaign and all of the elements within it. Unfortunately, AdWords made a change in the past where this cannot be simply enabled again... so you have to go to plan B. 

Plan B is that you create a new campaign and then copy the Ad Groups, Ads, Keywords, etc. into the new campaign from the removed/deleted campaign. Once this is completed, you can change the drop down menu back to all enabled or all but removed and not see the removed/deleted campaign any longer. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August 2016

Re: Accidentally removed a large campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Brett H,

If you log in to AdWords and then click on your Campaigns, you will see a large red box + Campaigns. Right above that is a drop down menu. Change that menu to All campaigns and you will see your removed/deleted campaign. 

At this point, you can see the removed/deleted campaign and all of the elements within it. Unfortunately, AdWords made a change in the past where this cannot be simply enabled again... so you have to go to plan B. 

Plan B is that you create a new campaign and then copy the Ad Groups, Ads, Keywords, etc. into the new campaign from the removed/deleted campaign. Once this is completed, you can change the drop down menu back to all enabled or all but removed and not see the removed/deleted campaign any longer. 

Kind Regards,

James