AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Access Managed Accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

we have a managed account with a norwegian certified Google Partner. Now we want to see what they're actually doing for the monthly fee they are charging. How can we get access to daily logs and changes beeing done?`Can we get limited access to the managed account, just so we can read the logs etc.? Do we have any rights regarding this matter??

Tom

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Access Managed Accounts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Tom and welcome,

I don't know what type of contract you have with your PPC Company, but my understanding is that if you are an owner, you should have an administrator access to the Adwords account being managed by 3rd party.

You have full rights to see what that Company is doing for you and you can ask anytime for any of the reports (if you are not getting currently). Few includes monthly/weekly spend, conversions, leads, phone calls, what type of keywords they are using etc.... The list is long.

I found this link outlining the Google Third Party Policy which gives you full insights:

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=152979

Hope that helps!

Pankaj