AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

About AD Rank

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am new newbie So please guide me that If two advertisers have same Add Rank for a Keyword then whose Ad will get better Ad position.  

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: About AD Rank

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Vishal,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

Although both the advertisers ads have same ad rank for a particular keywords, the ads will win the top positions which has high relevancy.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
  • Ad position is also influenced by the expected impact from ad extensions and other ad formats, such as sitelinks. This means that if two competing ads have the same bid and quality, the ad with the better expected impact from extensions will generally appear in a higher position than the other.

Details at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6300?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Rakesh Kumar for your reply.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Jatinder. I read your given link and I think ad extension also could have the same impact but as Rakesh Kumar said that high relevancy will impact on ad position so I also think that higher relevancy ad will be final winner.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Vishal,

Yes..The ad extension format will help to calculate the ad rank. And if both the competitors have same ad rank, then the ads with higher relevancy will be on top position.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’