AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AW Express campaign disappeared from Adwords Dashboard

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

When I log in through MCC, suddenly the AW Express campaigns are no longer showing up, did something change in the past few days?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: AW Express campaign disappeared from Adwords Dashboard

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

As of today the AW Express campaigns have been permanently removed from the Dashboard.

A warning would have been nice so we could have downloaded all the data associated with the campaigns since the same functionality does not exist in the AW Express Dashboard.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Although you can sign in using the same email address (for Adwords and Adwords express), but whatever changes are required for Adwords Express, you have to login into Adwords express account interface to make the changes.

https://support.google.com/adwords/express/answer/1059045

Did you try logging in directly into Adwords express interface and see the status or not?

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Yes, the account looks fine.  Within the past few days, the campaigns name and stats were all in the Adwords dashboard.  It's always been like that.  Now they are completely gone.  Campaign name, clicks, all the data... completely erased.  Not filtered.  Gone.

I know you cannot edit in the Dashboard. Actually you can, but you cannot save the edits.  

I'm not trying to make any changes.  I want to know why the campaigns are no longer showing up in the Dashboard.  Is this a technical issue or did something change in the past few days?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
or did we screw something up?

Anywho, thanks for your reply. I like the G+ link, think I'll try that

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Maybe some unlinking occured , can you try linking them back ?

https://support.google.com/adwords/agency/answer/7732

If any attempt to fix this fails , you can always use the phone support

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

As of today the AW Express campaigns have been permanently removed from the Dashboard.

A warning would have been nice so we could have downloaded all the data associated with the campaigns since the same functionality does not exist in the AW Express Dashboard.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry that this happened. Thanks for the feedback so I know what to write when someonelse asks.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Actually I'm okay with it as I find having AE campaigns in the Dashboard annoying.  It gets in the way of providing clients a view of how we're doing when the AE campaign is outside our influence.

They just need to work on adding better report functionality to the AE Dashboard, which they have already started, but it still sucks.