AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

ALL converters audience - What is in ? What is not ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there!

Hope you can help me on this one because I couldn't find any answer yet.

Let's say I use 2 conversion tags

- Sign-up

- Sign-in (login to the software once you have signed up)

I only count sign-up as conversion in the conversion columns, sign-in is set up as "Include in conversions : NO".

My question is : do sign-in appear in the auto-created ALL CONVERTERS list ?

This is important because I want to keep the setup as it is to only bid on signup conversions, but I still want to exclude ALL converters including sign-in, for a simple reason, this list will be bigger than the signup audience, because it will include all other clients (coming from different channels)

Hope someone can help me

1 Expert replyverified_user
Highlighted

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Guillaume R

The 'All Converters' should ideally be having the audiences from all your conversion actions whether you are optimizing campaigns for one or all of them. However, I don't have an official documentation to support this. 

As the base of this list is firing of the conversion pixel, it should be combining all conversions. 

To be double sure, you will need to test it.

How about creating two different audience lists manually for each of the conversion actions? Or even one combined list created manually? It would be a better approach as you would be able to make informed decisions on the verified data.

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter 

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your answer. How to test if login will increment all converters since this list is autogenerated ?

My plan is to build 2 lists yes, but this is for a client and I can't do that right now for tagging issues on his side, so I have to work with what I have, and what I have is a All converters list!