AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

52how to fix disapproved GSP Ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my GSP Ads are disapproved, but i can't see the reason in the Ads like other adwords Ads. how can i know the disapproval reason?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 52how to fix disapproved GSP Ads?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
You can find which ads are disapproved and why by looking at the "Status" column on your account's Ads tab. Hover over the white speech bubble Ad disapproval bubble next to "Disapproved" and click the disapproval reason to learn more about the policy.
Learn more:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704381?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
the white speech bubble haven't been shown up. so i can't find it. https://screenshot.googleplex.com/t8fB6jfpWn

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Fengwen,

Can you try going to your Ads tab on the GSP interface and check if it shows any disapproval reason for the ads?

Also, are you facing this disapproval issue while loading the ads zip file ? or when you have already uploaded the zip file and have sent the ad for approval?

If its the first case, then you can check the same while uploading the zip file of the ad and the GSP interface will tell you what exactly is wrong with the ad files. If its the later, then you may need to get in touch with your google rep and send them the campaign Id & ad zip file to sort things out.

Things are not clear on the advertising policies for GSP campaigns but I am sure the same rules as Google AdWords apply here as well. So if you are trying to advertise for a service of product related to Medicine or Alcohol then you may have to check if Google does allow you to advertise the same and if yes, in what capacity is this allowed.

I strongly suggest you get in touch with the Google Rep that helped you create the GSP account and shoot across these issues to him/her and hope that they can help you resolve them soon.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes,i got the disapproved reason.thanks