AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

1 Product, 2 Website, same keywords and same Location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 1 Product, 2 Website, Same Keywords and Same Location. and I have also created 2 different Campaign but when one is running another is showing "Not showing (other)".
Please suggest me how can do this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mani P
September 2015

Re: 1 Product, 2 Website, same keywords and same Location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mani,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

Yes..It is against the AdWords Double Serving Policy.According to this, you can not run multiple AdWords account with same keywords and same location.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Mani,

As you're bidding for the same keywords for both of your websites in the same account, it's natural that the one that performs better triggers the ads. I believe it's not possible to make 2 different ads from the same account work at the same time. Here's a reference: "It's best to avoid having duplicate keywords in your account. We'll show only one ad per advertiser for a particular keyword, so there's no need to include the same keywords in different ad groups or campaigns."

Theoretically, you could create another account and advertise the other domain using it, but there's always a threat of double serving, so you might get in trouble. I guess the best solution would be deciding upon one domain to advertise (it's the same product and the same location after all).

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mani,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

Yes..It is against the AdWords Double Serving Policy.According to this, you can not run multiple AdWords account with same keywords and same location.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Mani,

As you're bidding for the same keywords for both of your websites in the same account, it's natural that the one that performs better triggers the ads. I believe it's not possible to make 2 different ads from the same account work at the same time. Here's a reference: "It's best to avoid having duplicate keywords in your account. We'll show only one ad per advertiser for a particular keyword, so there's no need to include the same keywords in different ad groups or campaigns."

Theoretically, you could create another account and advertise the other domain using it, but there's always a threat of double serving, so you might get in trouble. I guess the best solution would be deciding upon one domain to advertise (it's the same product and the same location after all).