Guide Me
star_border

stupidest mistake i've done

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Um... Not sure where to start...

Well, I'm a film grad. Today I turn 23 and till today I still ask myself, what did I do wrong?! In 2014 I had this huge idea that will help keep my ball rolling towards my future while I was a student. With the help of YouTube I totally believed I was going to improve my skills in video editing. 

But, here is where I know I [censored]ed up. At the time I was extremely excited to finally start a productive phase point in my life that I regretfully, glanced at a lot of the "small print" and rules and policies I needed to read. I completely just went for it. . .

I created and uploaded a random clip in which I shot and edited myself. The content consisted of random shots around my home/city. Without realising the importantancy, I've used AdWords to advertise that video. 

After I did this, issues began to flip my life upside down. People around me begin to change like in the movie Halloweentown 2. My privacy gets invaded by unwelcome strangers. I am being followed well enough to notice the truth. Television commercials sends out noticeable information that nobody wants resulting in thoughts saying that message was for me. And when I try to confront these guys on the streets, they judge me asking if I'm okay? Knowingly how my city programs born and raised here, these guys are small towners and I have reasons to believe everything that is going on is all under one group. Stealing bits of my idea I had and now the world is making the money I should've made, leaving me in a place of error. 

I want my life back! I regret aiming for my future and dreams now because of this! 

stupidest mistake i've done

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Fabian B

Sorry to hear that you are frustrated. This is a forum where we try to help each other with AdWords technical support. Are you looking into cancelling your AdWords account? Or is there something else relating to AdWords that we can help you with?