3.8K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

not getting a response

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Community. I am an Adwords advertiser, advertising videos that I have produced. I have called the support services on 3 occasions and written 4 e-mails asking for help regarding confusion involved placement and with the percentage of impressions turning into views on my edits. Just about all of the placements for my ads are on foreign sites, often sites that are not written in English. I can't stop this no matter what I do. Also. My ads which are instream only (no indisplay) are often getting between 95% and 98% viewers of those impressions. I don't believe that this is correct. I to speak with a knowledgeable person about this. My 3 phone calls have been unsuccessful because the person on the phone says they will get back to me, but more than a week has passed and no one has. Can anyone help?

David Hoffman–filmmaker

Re: not getting a response

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
David. Having a similar issue. I upgraded my Trueview Account last week and see that none of my managed placements are seeing impressions but irrelevant videos that I am not targeting. Is this what you are seeing?

Re: not getting a response

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Oliver: Thank you for responding. I am only using Instream to advertise my videos. I have reduced the countries only to English-speaking countries but Adwords is still placing my ads on videos from Vietnam, Mexico, Samoa, etc. and charging me for each placement. So I am seeing what you are saying.