4K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

how to measure frequency cap performance on Adword for Video

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I want to see how my video ad perform like we do in normal display ad through Reach and Frequency view.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abinash M
September 2015

Re: how to measure frequency cap performance on Adword for Video

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Like your normal Display Network Campaign where originally this setting of Frequency Capping was available, it is now available with your AdWords for Video campaigns too. 

Additionally, when you are in your AdWords for video campaigns interface, by default, there are 2 metrics which you can review and see how your video ad was exposed in terms of number of impressions received. These 2 metrics are Average Impression Frequency, Average view frequency.

Also note that Reach and frequency data is not available for TrueView in-search ads format. So in case you are getting more views for this particular format, data might not be accurate.

Read more about AdWords for Video ads here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3481092?hl=en

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abinash M
September 2015

Re: how to measure frequency cap performance on Adword for Video

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Like your normal Display Network Campaign where originally this setting of Frequency Capping was available, it is now available with your AdWords for Video campaigns too. 

Additionally, when you are in your AdWords for video campaigns interface, by default, there are 2 metrics which you can review and see how your video ad was exposed in terms of number of impressions received. These 2 metrics are Average Impression Frequency, Average view frequency.

Also note that Reach and frequency data is not available for TrueView in-search ads format. So in case you are getting more views for this particular format, data might not be accurate.

Read more about AdWords for Video ads here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3481092?hl=en

Pankaj