Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

disapproved ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello adwords team

i had made my ad video but it still under review can you tell me why or help me to to approve it.

and also my ads about plastic surgery in a specific hospitals and most of my ads are not accepted and my business is legally  , so i don't sell any drugs or stuff like that , it's just cosmetic surgeries. 

hope you can reply to me soon

kind regards

2 Expert replyverified_user

disapproved ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Joy A,

You are right that plastic surgery is a legal business, however, it is extremely tough to advertise it by means of the AdWords Program. It is a highest priority for Google to protect its users and enhance their internet experience for which reasons they are pretty cautious with approving such websites and ads. Chances are your ads, keywords, and/or website might bump into multiple terms or stipulations.

Please study the below material very thoroughly and make sure you are compliant with the Policy in every aspect.

***   Healthcare and medicines   ***

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031

Best,

Lakatos

disapproved ad

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Joy A,

I completely agree with @Lakatos on this. Google is very picky (and rightly!) about the kind of ads that are shown by the healthcare industry. Please review the link he provided in his response. 

With regards to your video ad, no one on this community has access to your account nor can we speed up the review process. If it has been more than a couple of days, I would suggest reaching out to the 
AdWords help Center. They should be able to help with the review process.

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!