Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

cpv under 0.01

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I found a guy that posted his adwords reports and I found this photo: http://i.imgur.com/C7S7ZIR.jpg
As you can see he is running a video campaign and his currency is VND (Vietnam Dong)
As you can see, his CPV is around 25 VND, it's 0.0011, how it is possible? I can't understand! The lowest price that you can put is 0.01$ ( 223 VND ) so how he is doing that ? and also as you can see he is getting amazing results, how it's possible with so low CPV?

Any explains?

1 Expert replyverified_user

cpv under 0.01

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jack,

The rule you refer to applies to US$ accounts. In fact, the lowest bid varies with the currency you selected when creating your AdWords account. Also be sure that the guy's location target is different than yours. 

Best,

Lakatos

cpv under 0.01

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried also opening an account with the same currency like this guy, and still can't get under 223 VND ( 0.01$)

cpv under 0.01

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Geo targeting is also a major factor. Prices may vary with the market.

cpv under 0.01

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tried that already, really I tried everything, geo, devices, percents, keywords, interest, ages, everything, can't go under 0.01$ not matter what ! It's like a limit. But this guy did that, can't understand what is going on..

cpv under 0.01

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Did you indeed geotarget users in Vietnam and their language, account payment in their currency? With an English video?