Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Youtube Roadblock

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Have anyone heard about Youtube Roadblock?

In short youtube show your video ad to every person for one full day who is viewing youtube video. 

Need more detail on it.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Youtube Roadblock

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mansoor, there's a neat PDF outlining the program here:

http://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.youtube.com/en//yt/advertise/medias/pdfs/homepage-ones...

I would say though that Roadblock is not for the faint-hearted; you'll be looking at over 200,000,000 impressions in that single day and costs are going to be substantial.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jon,

We will be running roadblock for 24 hours and that is in 2 cities of India.
I have tried calling adwords representative I hope they get back to me in time.
Also there is another contact no on http://www.youtube.com/yt/advertise/ which start with 1- I dont know what kind of contact number is this. I am not able to contact on same.

If you have any experience on same. can you please let us know any direct contact email or phone number so that I can contact them and set this up.

Thanks,

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Mansoor, I'm sorry, I don't have any additional numbers.  Your best bet is to use your local contact information as you've already done.  

Let us know if you get no response today.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
If you are talking about Home Page Block or Mast-Head, you cant do that for two city. It has to be for country for a day. Home Page road block in India are reserved months in Advance so even if you look at PAN-India, you may not get slot.