AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Youtube Masthead expected impressions and clicks in a day? How to book it? exact cost?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can someone please give me an estimated number of impressions, website clicks, video views, interactions etc. for  Youtube masthead in India. how must the masthead will cost? any contacts to book a masthead?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Youtube Masthead expected impressions and clicks in a day? How to book it? exact cost?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Shiriish,

I will recommend to contact to support team they will give you exact idea about this program with all the details.

Call us - 1-855-500-2756

You can also contact AdWords Support here : - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en-GB

About Youtube Masthead - https://support.google.com/richmedia/answer/2560792?hl=en&ref_topic=2560752&rd=1

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Anand

Re: Youtube Masthead expected impressions and clicks in a day? How to book it? exact cost?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
unable to call this number. Is this India number? i'm trying to call from a landline number from Mumbai. do I need to add "0" or something. any other alternate number?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Shiriish,

This is for USA. I will recommend to call on AdWords Support number if you are in India.

1800 258 2554.

Thanks,
Anand

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
The last I heard and this may be for US only, it's about $300,000 for the lowest level of commitment for a YT masthead. This will give you an estimated 39-47M Impressions (15-18M unique users) for desktop only. You'd need more investment to cover mobile and even more to cover both.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’