Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Youtube Display ads not serving!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Team,

i just started YouTube display campaign for text ads, But after monitoring the campaign i found that my ads not getting the so much impression on it. And even we are using the keywords  about the services like resume fraud, resume writing tips etc. So guys could you please tell me what is the best way to reach more people though youtube. 

Thanks & Regards,

Rishi Acharya     

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Youtube Display ads not serving!

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Rishi,

If you're using text ads and targeting YouTube as a placement, using keywords would further narrow your targeting.

I'd suggest creating a separate ad group with YouTube as a placement and image ads.

Also, could you give some more info about the business, as there are a few policy related implications..?

- Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Sridhar,

Actually my product is related the degree verification, Document verification service , and my keywords are about the degree fraud , degree shame etc and our targeting people

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Rishi,

Advertising a 'Document verification service' is fine. I was referring to this policy, which doesn't allow dishonest behavior. You can try YouTube as a placement in a separate ad group and create image ads in all possible sizes. If you'd liked to consider other relevant placements, I'd suggest adding one ad group for display keywords + Topics.

Hope that helps,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar