Youtube: Difference between CTA-Overlay and Text-Overlay
lets say I created the following video campaign in Google AdWords:
- TrueView In-Stream Campaign
- TrueView Video Discovery Campaign
In both videos I would like to have both overlays:
- CTA Overlay
- Text Overlay
I have the following questions:
1. Where is the difference between CTA-Overlays and Text-Overlays?
2. How can I create a CTA-Overlay?
3. How can I create a Text-Overlay?
4. Are the Overlays shown in my own Videos only or in other videos, too?
Re: Youtube: Difference between CTA-Overlay and Text-Overlay
#1 - If i understand you correctly you're asking the difference between CTA-Overlays and Annotations?
CTA Overlays allow you to attach an external link to your website/landing page where as Annotations only allow you to link to other pages/videos on YouTube.
#2 https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/150471?hl=en (click on the section "Call-to-action (CTA) overlays")
#4 CTA Overlays can be shown only on your own videos (as far as I understand)
Hope this helps!
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’