4K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Youtube Ads Disapproval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello! I wanted to promote a music video through youtube (at suggestions) but the Youtube disapproved the campaign because it has "adult content". I called costumer service twice and the answer was I can not promote the video if it goes against the google rules. The option they gave me was to edit the video, which the client doesn't want. 

A friend told me I might ask  for a non-familiar approvement, but google costumer service said they have no idea about what is that.

Is there any way/solution to promote the video without editing it? Any answer will be appreciated!!!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwdl_h5Bhp4

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2016

Re: Youtube Ads Disapproval

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Andrea R

I think your friend meant "non-family" safe status.   The problem with that is that it's already been classified as adult, and even if it were classified as non-family safe, it still would not be permitted in a video ad.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2016

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Andrea R

I think your friend meant "non-family" safe status.   The problem with that is that it's already been classified as adult, and even if it were classified as non-family safe, it still would not be permitted in a video ad.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Andrea R

If I were the client I would   rethink and consider editing the video. I the current content is clearly in violation;

Read more:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6023699?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’