4.1K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

YouTube managed placements not where ads were shown

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a video ad I'd like to run only on specific videos or video channels, so I added those to my managed placements. However, after running the ads for a few days I see 0 impressions from my managed placements despite my daily budget being maxed out. When I click on "where ads were shown" tab I see a bunch of other random videos completely unrelated to my targeted placements.

How can I limit my YouTube ads to ONLY run on specific videos or YouTube channels?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Brian R

Are you getting the impressions and views on the placements, that are non-YouTube properties. If yes, then it means, you have targeted "Video Partner on Display Network".

So go to the Campaign Setting>> Networks>> uncheck the Video partners on the Display Network.

Also, make sure that you have not added any other targeting in your campaigns like Interest or Topics under Video targeting section.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Rakesh I'll check campaign settings and see if that helps!