Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

YouTube In-Dispaly doesn't show any impressions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am having serious difficulties in getting any impressions. I have 3 campaigns targeting different types of users, one of them has working seamlessly for the past 3 months, the other 2 I have used before about 2.5 months ago and have been working, but I paused them until now.

Google support is terrible, they don't seem to want to pay any attention to the fact i literally copied the "was working campaign" to the campaigns that I had on pause as I know that campaign was working fine. 

They told me to wait 48 hours and I know that is a complete fob off as I used to get impressions within 60 minutes.

Has something changed? 

I budget for £6 a day and 0.03p a click - I know this works so increasing anything of this isn't going to make a difference.

Thank you

Hardeep

1 Expert replyverified_user

YouTube In-Dispaly doesn't show any impressions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Hardeep L,

Suggest you to increase the bid for couple of days and keep monitoring It. Then you can start reducing the bid.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’