Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

YouTube Ads not working -- at all?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Cassie,

I am having the same issue, where my YouTube Discovery ads are approved, my date range is correct, and my targeting is broad (USA, all devices approved, 65% of the day, and two broad interest groups) but I am getting 0 impressions. I have upped my bid already and nothing has changed. My ads are still at 0 impressions after 4 days.

I had another campaign with similar settings running at the beginning of April that also stopped working mid-campaign. I'm concerned this is an issue with my account. I've checked that our CC on file is approved and it is still. Can you recommend other troubleshooting options for making sure my account is in good standing or why my ads in multiple campaigns would suddenly stop getting served despite being approved?

Thanks!

Amanda

1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Metiza,

As part of our ongoing brand safety efforts, we will be implementing new controls that make it easier to manage where your ads appear across all YouTube ad placements - in-stream, in-feed and in-search.

In order to do this, we will need to temporarily pause TrueView discovery ads on YouTube search while we apply these changes across all our formats. TrueView discovery ads will continue to run as usual outside of YouTube search. TrueView in-stream ads and other video formats are not impacted by these changes.

Note: as we work to update the format on YouTube search, your campaigns may accrue a small number of impressions due to standard efficacy testing of the changes.

I hope this helps clarify,

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Could you please answer my question too ?

Link to the thread : https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-for-Video/Youtube-In-Stream-Ads-Not-Working/td-p/1...