AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Why is my AdWords video ad getting no views?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

My video has been serving for a month and has been awesome from a ROI perspective. Today the metrics has dropped off substantially. im talking from 5500 impressions to just 60 in one day. there are no alerts, nothing wrong with the video and the only changes were actually increasing budget and bids.

Has anyone had this problem before? With it being the superbowl, i dont know if that is having an effect, but since this has been an overwhelming successful campaign, I would love to get this resolved sooner rather than later. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ryan,

Can you pls mention that what is your campaigns targeting.

Have you checked the placement report, on which placements your ads are more impacted. 

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Nothing has changed with targeting. from a demo perspetive, we are targeting all age groups & gender. It's just really weird that it suddenly isn't getting any traffic and theres no notifications that anything is wrong with it.