AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Why has my Adwords account been suspended? I was helped in live chat.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new yo YouTube and after seeing my videos being embed on other sites I thought I better add a call to action inside my videos.

Being new I obviously made mistakes I was unaware of until prompted and when I was I instantly got on live chat and with the help of Google's team put things right.

The first was changing where I sent viewers to as the squeeze page violated the rules so I changed it to my blog which has the review of the product.

I found AdWords very complicated so kept in constant touch with the experts through live chat as I kept getting the message of ad violation and 1 expert told me I shouldn't be as all looks fine.

I then was told by another expert a lady who was very helpful that I was using too many capital letters which I changed but for some reason it wasn't saving.

The lady said if I gave her permission she could go in and put right what the problem was so I gladly let her do that.

I woke up the next day to find my account had been suspended which I am gutted about as I have only just started my online business and I made sure I made contact through chat every day to make sure I was doing things right and changing things that needed changing.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why has my Adwords account been suspended? I was helped in live ch

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
What are you promoting on AdWords?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi MoshTLV,

I have done video on YouTube and I was informed that the call to action I added directed to a url of a squeeze page that violated the rules which I was unaware of so I changed it to the url of the page on my blog where I review the product and showing results.

I was then told that was fine but I needed to remove capital letters from my titles on the 2 videos I have done. I did that and now I have been suspended.

I have just made another change I think may have been a problem and my video was resubmitted for review and I didn't want that as I want to make sure I put it all right before submitting.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

what is the business-model?

what are the goals and objectives of
the advertising and business-model?

see also

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6021546