AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Why are ads taking so long for approval?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why are ads taking so long for approval?  First 2-3 hours, then 1 day, now 4 days?  This is getting nuts!

Re: Why are ads taking so long for approval?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Mark,

I will recommend to delete those ads and re-submit for approval and if you will face same issue then please contact to Adwords Support.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en-GB

I hope this will help you.
Thanks,
Anand

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mark,

I had the same issue, after a brief conversation with AdWords they told me they had a huge backlog of adverts to approve and some were getting lost.
The fix is to make a small change to the advert (remove a full stop from the end, let's say).
This will get the advert back in the queue and it should be sorted within a few hours.

Hope this helps,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have the same problem... But it's write if you edit your ads you will come back at the beginning of the queue. I create a new campagne, but nothing after 1 day on this campagne and the older.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Anand,
When speaking with Google I was advised to not re-submit the ad because it would go back to the end of the cue for review and take even longer. I've noticed that you've posted this answer to other people before and though I appreciate it, I think this might make things worse for advertisers. No offense and have a great day!

Mark

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Matthew,
Thanks for your reply. I had the same conversation and was told to not change the ad since it would result in my ad being sent to the back of the line again......and then take even longer to approve.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mark,

Seems a bit weird that Google would say two different things, I was just speaking from experience of what worked for me.

Hope you get it sorted soon though,

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Mark,

Then i will recommend to wait till approval or you can contact to Support Team that why it is taking long time to approve ads.

Thanks,
Anand

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 9
Badged Google Partner

The best policy is to let it run the coarse of one day approval and if your ads have not been approved by the system within a day call adwords support. Generally I have great success over the phone once they look over the ads that are waiting for approval.