6.4K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Which ads format is better for gain more subscribes

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have kids channel. I want to give ads of my youtube channel for more traffic on my youtube videos . Which ads format is better for gain more subscribes and establish a channel ? and how it can be done? How much budget will need to establish a channel ? Please provide me some information.
My compitor channela are going well , are they give ads to all there videos?
My channel is--- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChTcBa3hCIvTN9cPquGUz5w

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Which ads format is better for gain more subscribes

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @SuperHero Funny I,

Take a look at this well-timed and informative Learn Article by @MichaelJohnston covering this very topic. He even links to his daughter's toy review channel he is having fun with. Michael will enjoy adding to this thread soon... so stay tuned!

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Which ads format is better for gain more subscribes

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Hi, start out with this page from YouTube https://www.youtube.com/yt/advertise/

You can run ads on YouTube as video auto play (pre-roll) or in YouTube search results or on watch pages. You can target specific geographic areas or age/gender demographics. You can select the videos or channels on YouTube on which your video ads will run (assuming the channel owner is set up for ads).

As far as budget goes, you are in control you decide what sort of budget you want to commit to the campaign. Cost of individual views will depend on a lot of things like your targeting and how much competition there is for that targeting.