6.1K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

What wil I get?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there! My name is Cameron and I started a YouTube channel that I am committed too and I upload 1 new video every day. I'm going to be promoting my channel by creating a video ad and using Adwords for video. I am looking at around a $100 budget and I am what I will revive for that amont of money, if all will I get anything? Also what is the best way too get the most out of $100.
Thanks,
Cameron G. Warner

Re: What wil I get?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Cameron, 

Welcome to the AdWords Community. Thanks for posting your first question here.

First, what is it that you would like to get from this campaign? Setting up the campaign to achieve what you want is crucial - like, is viewership important for you or branding? Once you share this here, we are happy to help you optimize your campaign to achieve that goal. 

Best,

Mini 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I would definitely like to achieve more views and subscribers.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

You need to set your goals for more views, subscriber is a bi-function of how people like your video.

Your campaign setup should be following

1) Define your target audience and identify their interest and channels they visit.
2) Try and create a short format video that will tell them what they can expect on your channel for improving likeability.
3) setup a campaign with small daily budget like $5-$10 and create a campaign targeting only those geo.
4) create annotation from your youtube channel in first few sec to like channel from video

you can improve video views, awareness about your channel and subscription to you channel by following above steps.