Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Video ad non-skippable

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I have heard a lot about enabling non-skippable ads on my youtube channel.
But now I have a video ad and I want to place it as non-skippable ads.I could not find any option to set the video ad as non-skippable in-stream ads.

How can I do that?

Also what if the video ad duration is 40 sec? Would bmy ad be rejected if its exceed 30 seconds?

Pls help

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Video ad non-skippable

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Neena,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Non-Skippable In-stream ads can be created through AdWords interface. Select your campaign > adgroup  and then go to create a new ad. Select Ad Gallery from the dropdown. Click Video Ad on the next screen, and then click In-Stream Video Ad. 

This Non-skippable ad will be a 15 or 20 second video ad. Follow onscreen guidelines if your video size is bigger. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you. But I want this to be published on yoututbe videos only.. not on other sites in display network. Is it possible? Also I am asked to select adgroup and I have not created any adgroups so far. I am confused about its working

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Neena,

The first thing you will need is a Display Network Only Campaign and then an Ad Group that will contain your ad(s). About targeting, you can refine it in the process. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is this still applicable?

Video ad non-skippable

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

but they didn't reply after the submit the request. then what ?