2.5K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Video Remarketing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All, Is Google offering any kind of remarketing advertising for videos?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Video Remarketing

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
The concept of Remarketing is for user who visited your site; To my knowledge, there is no specific code for users who watched a video.

Edit: A correction below for "Adwords for videos"

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Yes google does offers remarketing for video.

Please follow the below link for more info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okKkdIw-eHM

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

@MosheTLV , if I am allowed to offer an alternative input to the problem , with all good intentions, I have been reading this article : link

Please search in page for  "Here Are Several Ways You Can Use Remarketing with AdWords for Video" , it shows the menu of remarketing lists where you can choose "Viewed any video from a channel" as a condition.

Is this article presenting obsolete information ?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dejeesh
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

OK; I checked the official sources. This is available using "Adwords for videos". (not through the classic Remarketing on Adwords)

Here is the official updated documentation;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2545661?hl=en&ref_topic=3119140

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the updated information, and for guiding many of us through the labyrinth of information about AdWords with a nice and friendly style. I just wish you could pause the spammer users for 24 hours when they appear, to facilitate reading.