Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Video Completion Rate on Keyword level

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey, guys. I have a split - keyword topic / targeting group 
I can see completion rates for groups but I would like to check it individually for every interest / keyword / topic / custom affinity / remarketing 
is it possible?

please help me

I need an algorithm to check targetings for clicks / frequency etc

thank you in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ievgen I
September 2015

Re: Video Completion Rate on Keyword level

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Levgen
It's only available for groups at the moment. The alternative is to separate out your targeting to a keyword and topic and compare groups that way.

I have a feeling we'll see this change in AdWords soon though. It's something that I think would be valuable and as AdWords moves video more in line with standard search and display campaigns, I think we'll see more default insight like this. Unfortunately, for now, we just have to work with groups.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ievgen I
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Levgen
It's only available for groups at the moment. The alternative is to separate out your targeting to a keyword and topic and compare groups that way.

I have a feeling we'll see this change in AdWords soon though. It's something that I think would be valuable and as AdWords moves video more in line with standard search and display campaigns, I think we'll see more default insight like this. Unfortunately, for now, we just have to work with groups.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks! I have heard about the update though