5.1K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Video Advertising Exam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just want to know whether i can pass my Video advertising exam before giving adwords fundamental exam. Then i would go for fundamental exam.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Manjit P
April 2017

Video Advertising Exam

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Manjit P,

There are currently no prerequisites to taking any of the exams.  You can take them in any order you choose.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Manjit P
April 2017

Video Advertising Exam

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Manjit P,

There are currently no prerequisites to taking any of the exams.  You can take them in any order you choose.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Video Advertising Exam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thankyou...

Video Advertising Exam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

To become AdWords certified, you’ll need to pass the AdWords Fundamentals exam and You can go for any other  AdWords exams.

Just Check the Link for More Information.

https://www.google.com/partners

Video Advertising Exam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,

I know, I need to pass the fundamental exam and another exam to get certified. Just wanted to know whether I can pass video advertising exam before the Adwords fundamental exam.

Video Advertising Exam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
PPCBossman has said that i can choose in any order i want.