2.1K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Video Ads Taking Forever for Approval?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Is anyone else still experiencing this?  I know that this was a problem a few weeks back but it's happening again.  How is anyone supposed to run a business this way?  An ad has been waiting for approval for a week now.  This is ridiculous.  

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Video Ads Taking Forever for Approval?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I can still see the issue persists. I guess you will have to wait till this is fixed from the support side.

Screenshot_1.png

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Antonio,

Have you followed up with support? After a few days, I always follow up. I've had video ads sitting in 'under review' while in actuality, they were disapproved and I only found out by following up. Sometimes waiting is not always the answer. Also, if I'm not mistaken, many videos must actually be watched before approval. This can be a very time consuming process. With that in mind, as best you can, try to plan ahead and set your ads up as far ahead of time as possible.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thats a good answer thanks but what when you wait since the 2 august for 5 video approval , and still under review, i even contact google about that and send my video to approval and they never answer me, so what can we do now? upload a video 2 years before we need to show it?