Video Ads Budget Estimation
I working on a marketing campaign for a yoga promoting site. I would like to know what would be the ideal daily budget for YouTube video ads in order to increase client base of the yoga studios we work with and to generate more business by attracting yoga studios.
Re: Video Ads Budget Estimation
See, the tricky thing is when you look at YouTube ads on the whole, views are measured in billions. You'll need to define all of your campaign goals and related targeting first then you can make some general estimations from there. The reality is whatever budget you can come up with, can easily and responsibly be used on YouTube...fast.
I would spend some time in the Display Planner exploring targeting options in combination with some varying budgets. It should give you an idea of what to expect.
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Re: Video Ads Budget Estimation
The best way for you to reach 1,000,000 video views on your Yoga video is to create a TrueView Video ad through AdWords.
TrueView video ads allow you to promote your Yoga video across YouTube & the Google Display network. When you set up a TrueView ad campaign through AdWords for video, your video ad will appear:
- On top or the right hand side of search results on YouTube
- On top of the video suggestions next to YouTube videos
- On websites that are part of the Google Display network
- within the YouTube video player, as a skippable commercial before another video from a YouTube partner on all of those placements, you will only pay on a cost per view basis, means that AdWords only charge when a user actually choses to watch your video. You determine the maximum cost per view that you are comfortable to pay for each engaged view, and the maximum budget that you can afford to spend each day.
To get an estimate on the budget that you would need to reach 1,000,000 views on your video:
- Create a new campaign in AdWords for video and set budget that is very high so that it does not limit the campaign delivery (e.g. $10,000/day).
- Also set up the geographic targeting that you would like for your campaign (e.g. USA, or California...).
- Skip the ad creation part and click on "save and continue". You are now directed to the target group creation workflow.
- Indicate your max CPV and your target audience (by default, you are opted in to show throughout all YouTube videos and the GDN). You will get on the right hand side an estimated number of views and average CPV for your audience. Because we have not limited the campaign by budget, this will give you the maximum range of video views for your targeting in one day.
- You can also use your average CPV estimates to calculate the budget that you would need to reach 1,000,000views on your video. For example, if the tool indicates an average CPV of INR 2, this means that 1,000,000 views on your video would cost you around $50,000
Please find below the Screenshot URL of Youtube True View Cost and Views estimation and you can change your Max CPV then your estimation will change accordingly. And you can decide your budget as per your plan.
I hope this will help you.