AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Video Ad Approved, But No Data or Budget Spent. close to 24hrs later. Why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So, my ad was approved approximately 18hrs ago and to this point, in time I see no stats or budget depletion. "0's" across the boards.

I'm guessing I have to wait for at least 24hrs. But I'm inquiring because I'm also advertising on FB and once my ad has been approved within minutes I see results.

This is my 1st time creating an ad on Youtube so I'm a little cautious about everything to make sure I'm executing things correctly. Hopefully by the time I get a response within

24hrs I will begin to populate stats. This Ad is time sensitive based on a 4th of July promotion so I hope to see results very soon. 

Thank you for your help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Video Ad Approved, But No Data or Budget Spent. close to 24hrs later. Why?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @123 P,

There is no 24 hour delay in reporting.  

What type of campaign did you set up?  What type of video ads?  What targeting options are you using?

We may be able to help guide you but from a vague description, unfortunately, I don't have much to offer.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’