Guide Me
star_border

Very confused

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys

I was hoping you could help me.

I ran an ad for my video that I wasted £10 as I had set it up wrong...I except that...I think I set the PPC up really high and got nothing much out of it!

BUT..

I set another up on the same video last night and my costs say £33.86?!

for 670 views?....I mean...come on!

Yet my billing says £24.31

Its such a minefield trying to work out how to do a simple ad just to give a video a kick and not stictch yourself up entirely!

Could you please tell me why I have to pay nearly £35 when I have set daily budget at £10?

Many Thanks

Andrew

Very confused

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Andrew,

If you think you've been billed incorrectly, best bet would be to contact AdWords support.

If you go to the cog icon in the top right and click on worldwide phone support the guys there should be able to help you.

Very confused

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

You probably got some credit back for "invalid clicks". The total costs at the campaign level do not take those credits into account. Like Matthew said, double check the actual billing tab.

In addition, your daily budget may be up to 20% over or under in any given day. Over the course of 30 days your daily budget should average out. Set a budget you can afford to experiment with over the course of at least 30 days, and let the campaign run.

Tom

Very confused

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google adwords support, ha! They won't help him