2.9K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Veeroll?

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Has anyone heard of http://veeroll.com/ ?  What is the difference between this service and Adwords?  I have a client claiming that they are getting good results from this, but I don't understand how the results could be better than Adwords for video.  Thoughts?  Experiences?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Veeroll?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

VeeRoll is a service for creating video ads. You still need to run the ads on an advertising platform like AdWords.

Veeroll?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Shanee_Kirk,

I agree with Rob.

Basically, it is a dashboard system for managing the platforms you put the videos on (either their customized animations or your own). It integrates with AdWords, etc., but make no mistake... it is using AdWords completely for the promotion and performance on YouTube and Google properties.

It's not a replacement. Think of it as a product like AdWords Express, which is designed to simplify actions.

In other words, you, as an agency with skills, can outperform them with no worries. And you can access the client's AdWords/FB accounts and see the metrics and determine what good results mean.

Kind Regards,

James 

Veeroll?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Thanks for the feedback.  It sounds like they were using it to build targeting lists.  Why would you pay to use that service?  Is it an extra fee?  I assume it is.

Veeroll?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi @Shanee_Kirk, everyone,

I hope it’s OK that I chime in! I work for Veeroll and saw this thread. I just wanted to explain what the product does and doesn’t do as there seems to be some confusion.

With our tool you can create video ads that you can use for your Youtube In-Stream campaigns (as well as Facebook and Instagram if you want). You can also use it to create targeting lists. 

For example, you can type in “yoga mat” in our search tool and then it will generate lists of 1000’s of videos relating to yoga mats that you can use in your campaign for video placement targeting. This way you don’t have to spend a long time copying and pasting individual video links from Youtube. 

The tool doesn’t replace AdWords in any way, it’s purely designed to help you create your video ads and targeting lists faster. Hope that makes sense (if not, happy to explain more Smiley Happy)