Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

TrueView Remarketing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Guys!

I'm sure this is the case but can't seem to find a direct answer anywhere. I'm looking into running some video remarketing but I was wondering if there was any limitation with remarketing?

For example; I have the ability to set up remarketing audiences within Google analytics which contain our highest ranked customers. If I was to take that audience, can I remarket to them with video?

I have looked into video remarketing and I just keep on getting the same result....

Once you have linked accounts, you can create remarketing lists that reach people who have performed the following YouTube-related actions:

• People who watch any of your videos
  • People who take an action (like, dislike, comment or share) on any of your videos
  • People who view your video as a TrueView video ad
  • People who visit or subscribe to your YouTube channel

Although I'm pretty sure you will be able to do this, I wanted to make sure this was possible before putting my brief togeather.

Thank in advance,

Terry

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Terry H
October 2016

TrueView Remarketing

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Terry,

Great question!

Yes, you can do that. You can import your Google Analytics remarketing lists into Google AdWords and then use those Remarketing lists as your audience for your video campaign(s).

Use your Remarketing Audiences in AdWords: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611291?hl=en

I hope that's helpful!

John

TrueView Remarketing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi John,

thank you for your reply!

That is exactly what I was looking for. I thought this would be the case but nowhere actually suggested that this was possible. Having not set up a video campaign yet, i was unable to test this myself.

Thank again, 

Terry 

Re: TrueView Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, I am greatful  for your advice. Wayne Marley 

TrueView Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my channel you are wellcome ad