5.4K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

TrueView Play in Location Extension Clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Are there location extensions on a video campaign? I'm looking through my location extension clicks and I see TrueView Play Clicks on the list. How is there Trueview Play clicks for Location Extension. Could you explain this please, thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: TrueView Play in Location Extension Clicks

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Brian!

As far as I know is not possible to add location or any kind of extension on a Video Campaign.

Are you sure that is a "video campaign"? Or it is some kind of available display campaign with a true view ad inside it?

Could you please give the directions you used to see these these statistics? ..a screenshot would be great!

In case is not a video Campaign but an ordinary Display Campaign, could you please check if there is any other kind of ad inside it besides the video ad?

Re: TrueView Play in Location Extension Clicks

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

This is a very interesting question;
It seems that if you set a "Google my business" account, and link it to your Adwords account, Google might show your location also on the display network. This was not optional until recently as Gravity correctly mentioned.

Read more:

Show local business info with location extensions

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’